- 2 cups of sprouted or cooked Chickpeas ( or 1 can drained)
- 1 diced Heirloom Tomato (any Tomato will suffice)
- ½ an Avocado diced
- 1 Green Onion diced
- ½ Lime, freshly squeezed
- 2 tablespoons Cumin
- ½ tablespoon Chilli Flakes
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Cilantro to garnish
- Light drizzle of olive oil
- For a more savory twist add ⅛ cup of diced black olives.
Add all ingredients to a bowl and mix thoroughly. To avoid mashing the avocado, mix all other ingredients, add avocado last and mix lightly.